Friday 17 June 2011

Kicking back Italian style

Life is tough. I've had to move inside to drink a cappucino while it tries to rain. So far today I've: had a lie-in in the world's biggest bed (I think it was bigger width ways than it was length ways), had breakfast, read my book beside the pool, swam 40 lengths, sat by the pool, walked to the Co-op to buy a bottle of Moet for my Italian host, snoozed by the pool, drank an authentic Italian cappucino. Anxious? Me? You must be confusing me with someone else ;o)

Life is good. Journey was good. Moon was amazingly huge and pink when it rose over the sea last night. Pizza was good (although eating on my own was yesterday's little challenge). Sleep was the best (with no sleeping tablet!). Italian men aren't backwards in coming forwards (although so far not in a letchy way). Saw a yacht with a helicopter on the back as I left Monaco station yesterday (sister has advised me to find myself a rich dude over here - promised she'd come and visit). Clarins fake tan bought at the airport is AMAZING and has taken the blue tinge off my legs with NO streaks. And I can see the sun peeping out through the palm trees again so I think I'll head back out to the pool. Don't feel too sorry for me! Ciao ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment