Tuesday 2 August 2011

Today

Today we're working from home as we have to give a ten minute presentation to the class tomorrow on a business-related subject. I've got to talk about meetings. A ten minute presentation about meetings and we get the day off to prepare! Anyway... We've also finished our teaching practice (six lessons taught, including three with our case study), so we also have our case studies to prepare for submission on Thursday. They look at them overnight on Thursday and we have a 30-minute individual review with one of the tutors on Friday when we'll get our certificates. Seems we'll all pass, which is good.

Tonight I'm off to see Marseille play a team from Manchester Utd in Monaco. It's a charity match with the likes of Wayne Rooney and Eric Cantona turning out for Man U. Chri rang me earlier to tell me he'd seen the Man U team jogging in the port area on his way to work. I'm quite excited but hope there's a good atmosphere. The French seem to be a bit shy and retiring when it comes to public displays of passion. The Italians moaned a lot about the atmosphere at the Jamiroquai gig, which was slightly lacking. I guess Chri and I will just have to try and make up for it!

Right, on with some school work and maybe a swim...

No comments:

Post a Comment