Friday 26 February 2010

My Oscar speech

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me on this hellish journey to date. There's lots of you and you hopefully know who you are but I want to tell you that I couldn't have got this far without your love, friendship and support. So many people tell me how lucky I am to have such a loving and caring family and circle of friends. Even acquaintances and strangers have gone the extra mile. Sometimes I feel so wrapped up in my own little world that maybe I don't acknowledge this outwardly to you. So please know that I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do, no matter how big or small. This would have been even harder without you. Know too that in the future, when you might need me, I'll be there for you as you have been for me. Oh and lest I forget, thanks too to my agent, my publicist, God...

1 comment:

  1. Seems like just the other week when we were sat in London town with you as you were humming and harring about whether to do all of this!! Well I for one am really chuffed that you are and can't wait to see you in Melbourne town. Have a safe journey and I haven't forgotten it's your buy when you get here! x

    ReplyDelete