Tuesday 2 March 2010

Two flights down, one to go...

Well, I've had two dinners and two breakfasts in the past 26 hours but not one lunch. Two nights and no days. Not much to report from the KL-Auckland flight. The plane was empty so no-one to chat to. Watched a good French film, 'Le Petit Nicholas'. Had more satay, a crabmeat salad in a tomato cup, followed by chicken cooked with lemongrass, galagal, ginger, chilli and steamed rice and a below-par blueberry cheesecake. I'll be about a stone heavier by the time I get to Wellington.

Feel surprisingly OK - bit weary and motion sicky but not half as bad as I thought. Also a bit hot and sweaty. It's a balmy 23 degrees here and I've got flight socks, jeans and a long sleeve top on. Roll on that shower in Wellington.

Rightio, better go and see where I'm meant to be next. My next flight leaves in about an hour and takes an hour so looking forward to seeing Laura very soon.

Adios from Auckland...

No comments:

Post a Comment