Saturday 1 May 2010

Back on dry land

Just a quickie to let you know that I'm back on dry land and surviving not being waited on hand and foot. We are slowly re-learning how to wash dishes and cook again. It was tough being at sea. Now we're really slumming it in a YHA on Airlie Beach. It was a bit of a shock to the system for Princess Janelle, but it's clean and a place to rest our heads at night.

My birthday was as good as it was ever going to be without T. I'll write more when I've got more internet time but I really appreciated the texts and emails. Thank you all so much. I'm lucky to have such lovely friends.

Today Janelle jumped out of a plane at 14,000ft. Because of T. That's the third person to jump out of a plane because of T. Pretty amazing.

Rightio, off for a drink and a nice meal - our last together before Janelle and I part ways tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment